7 Ways To Print Documents
With thousand of print locations to choose from, printing on the go is easy and convenient. To further add to this, ePRINTit™ also offers seven different ways users to send or transfer their documents to the printer.
1. Mobile Application: ePRINTit mobile offers a universal, account based Pay-For-Print app for a Public Print Locations.
2. File to Print (FTP): Print driver installed on desktop computers at locations such as libraries and laboratories.
3. Web Portal Upload: Users can access the ePRINTit™ portal on any device, using any internet browser. Portal can be accessed at https://eprintitservice.com.
4. Private Branded web portal: Username and password required for logging into private institution-branded web portal. Private portal access via https://my.eprintit.com
5. HP ePRINT™: Mobile application for Android devices, or HP ePRINT™ Jet Advantage Desktop Print Driver.
6. USB (if enabled): Users can simply release their print jobs through their USB devices at participating ePRINTit™ kiosks.
7. Direct Email to a Partner: Users can email their documents to a partner email address (Partner_name@eprintitservice.com) and release the print job using an 8-digit release code.