ePRINTit™ License Agreement
Important – Read Carefully
1. Limitation of Liability
ePRINTit™ makes no representations or warranties with respect to the Software and specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties of merchantability, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. ePRINTit™ will not be responsible for any data loss that might result from implementing the Software including but not limited to any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the loss of use, data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with the use or performance of the Software. ePRINTit™ strongly recommends a backup of your system be made before installing the Software. You accept all responsibility for damages, direct or indirect, resulting from, but not limited to, the use of the Software. In any case, ePRINTit™’s entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the amount actually paid by Customer for the Software.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties and other laws regarding trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. ePRINTit™ or its licensors retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Software and all copies hereof. Customer owns only the medium on which the Software is recorded. All copies of the Software and any portion of the Software merged into or used in conjunction with another program will continue to be the property of ePRINTit™ or its licensors and are subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. Customer is not entitled to change or remove any marks and notices concerning copyright, trademarks or other rights on or within the Software (including any copies thereof). Customer must reproduce the copyright notice of any copy of the Software merged or integrated into another program.
3. Grant of License
This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“Run”) one copy of the Software, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal, handheld PC, pager, “smart phone,” or other digital electronic device (“Computer”). The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to Run the Software on your other Computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate Computer on which the Software is Run from the storage device. A license for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different Computers.
- Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by ePRINTit™.
4. Copy Restrictions (Backup and Installation Copy)
Customer is not allowed to copy the Software except for backup and installations purposes. The backup and installation copies must not be used concurrently with the original copy of the Software but may only be used in case of deterioration or destruction of the original copy. In case Customer’s rights to the original copy cease, Customer is obligated to immediately destroy the backup and installation copies.
5. Other Restrictions and Limitations
Customer is not entitled to reverse-engineer, disassemble or decompile the Software or in any other way attempt to investigate and discover the source code or the structural framework of the Software except and only to the extent as provided for by applicable law. Customer is not entitled to sell, assign, distribute, license, rent, lease, lend out or in any other way transfer the Software or any rights granted hereto or to disclose the Software to a third party without the prior written consent of ePRINTit™. Customer agrees that unless otherwise agreed upon by ePRINTit™ in writing, ePRINTit™ shall have no responsibility for any services with respect to the Software, whether in the nature of training, education, media conversion, installation, modification, support or otherwise.
Customer agrees not;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other ePRINTit™ product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other ePRINTit™ product or service.
6. Notice Regarding ePRINTit™ Terminal Server Edition (TSE)
Use of this product in any manner that conducts a Server Session, may be used only by Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Microsoft Terminal Services and not via other technology. A “Server Session” means a session during which Software hosts a graphical user interface on a Device. A “Device” is any single personal computer, workstation, terminal, handheld computer, pager, telephone, personal digital assistant, or other electronic device that accesses or uses the Software.
In the event of Customer’s material breach of this EULA, ePRINTit™ is entitled to immediately terminate this EULA. Customer may at any time terminate this EULA by informing ePRINTit™ in writing of Customer’s decision. In case of termination, Customer is under the obligation to promptly destroy, without compensation, the Software, including any and all backup copies thereof, and merged portions in any form, including any copy in Customer’s computer memory or in data storage devices.
This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States. This EULA is intended to be for the benefit of ePRINTit™ and its successors and assigns and, therefore, may be enforced directly by said entity, its successors and assigns. Any dispute pertaining to or arising out of this EULA shall be settled by a Court of competent jurisdiction selected by ePRINTit™.
It is the express wish of the parties that the agreement and all related documents be drafted in the English language.